Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bridge Graffiti: collected May 4

Trev Lusts Kim
PDR 2000
James Dawn Was Wasted HEER /91
I Want
Anette + Dan
Melbs
Monica + Arnel
Best Busds 4 U+2192.svg
1989
Mahmood Loves Stacy
Veronica + Russ
Nick Lisa
RIP Charlie
MS I'm a disease
Window Fellow
DANNY
Oilers
Tammy ♥'s Danny
Happy Birthday Alison
Namaste
Huong + Huang
What Time is It? Adventure Time!
Chuck + Cara Forever
15 Raindrops MSML

I love you
Dear Charlie
You were the greatest bother and always will be. I spent 12 years with you. We went through a lot but you were and always will be there for me. I thank you for your advice and everything else. REst in Peace Love, Richard. I will always remember you.

FUCH YOU EDMONTON

Ich Liebe Dick My Friend
Stupido
Bub is watching you
Wait This Sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment